Monday, April 27, 2009

Sorry for the absence...

Um...

Hi. ^_^

Sorry for disappearing for a month. My family is in the middle of a move at the moment. Good news is that we finally signed the contract, bad news is that we have to finish packing all this crap and actually move it to the other place. Le sigh.

I'm buried in pre-finals homework assignments and studying as well, and just generally losing my mind.

I have, however, whipped up some art pieces, so I'll upload a few of those as well.

On a really awesome note! I applied for an art internship at Pixar studios this summer, so I'm crossing every digit I have in hope to get it.

I've decided, also, that I want to join the video blogging community over on Youtube. I need a webcam, which I'll be ordering here in a few days. I plan to blog about movies, music and art (and very likely lots and lots of Doctor Who). Hopefully I can get my music uploaded there and get my name out atleast a little.

Also, I signed up for a Dailybooth.com account, so you can follow me there at http://dailybooth.com/trit . I'm trying to update as often as possible there. Also, if you don't lready know, I have a twitter, so you can follow me there at twitter.com/toryritter . That one is also updated fairly often because I'm a total twitter nut.

Anyways, I still have movie reviews to post, and art, and the rest of the roadtrip, (man, I'm behind...), but I have homework to do first and foremost.

Have a good night folks, I'll be seeing you soon. (blows kiss)

T

No comments: